Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage internal audits with team of business processes and support functions
- Ensure timely completion of the audits per the Annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Review all stages of the audit life cycle and ensure adequacy of risk coverage in audits
- Provide timely coaching and feedback on areas of improvement
- Evaluate and review critical processes to identify design and operating exceptions/ findings
- Communicate exceptions/ findings accurately and timely to the reporting manager.
- Work with team to confirm factual accuracy of exceptions/ findings
- Track exceptions/ findings to closure
- Track progress per the plan and provide periodic status report to reporting manager
- Identify cost savings and/or automation opportunities
Desired Candidate Profile
- CA- Semi Qualified / B.Com / MBA with good internal audit experience/financial audit experience of at least 5-10 years.
- Knowledge of Internal Controls, Operations Audit, Statutory Compliance, Solutions focused, meticulous and result oriented professional by commended performance and proven results.
- Experience with industry standards and frameworks such as COSO, data analytic tools etc.
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal communication and management experience.
- Knowledge of SAP is essential.
Job Category: Internal Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sangamner